BingBongBoom!!!

A place for anything and everything that comes to mind.

Saturday, January 03, 2009

Happy New Year

Well, you all know by now that I'm a Bah Humbug when it comes to New Year. It's not that I don't want to look forward, it's just that I don't want Christmas to be over (and I REALLY don't want to go back to work this year). I've paused, assessed the situation, and I've come up with a list of things to look forward to in aught-9. Here we go........

1. Peanut's coming...and she's a GIRL! She'll be here in 4 1/2 months. How time flies!

2. We're rearranging! Yes, like Monica in Friends, nothing gets me more excited than cleaning and rearranging furniture. For those of you who are far away: the 'puter's in the dining room corner, as is the old beast TV and Wii. Really, who needs to use a dining room table when God created TV trays?

3. 24's back on January 11! After last season's writers' strike and just finishing Season 4 in less than a week, I'm totally ready for Jack to make Jon Voight his, well, uh (this is PG), witch? Yeah, that'll have to do.

4. LOST is coming, too! My brother's given up, but I'm still watching. I lurve me some Hurley!

5. There's a nursery to construct! Did you see #2? I'm totally stoked about this adventure! I think we've got a color almost picked out, and I saw a Classic Pooh Pack 'n Play at Target yesterday! Yippee!!!

6. New recipes to try! I get daily e-mails from a site called BabyFit, and they give me free recipes everyday! Tonight we'll be sampling the Spicy BBQ Chicken. Oh, baby! (No pun intended.)

OK, the list is only 6 items long, but it's a start! Hope your New Year is off to a good start!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home