BingBongBoom!!!

A place for anything and everything that comes to mind.

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Spreading Christmas Cheer

If you've been a faithful reader over the last couple of years, you'll know that I LOVE Christmas. You'll also know that I love "It's a Wonderful Life." It's my favorite Christmas movie ever, and it's my second favorite movie of all time. (Extra points if you know what #1 and #3 are.)

Don't have time to watch my fave Christmas movie this year? You won't watch it on Christmas Eve like I will? Well, I'm here to help you out. (I can't believe I haven't posted them gem yet, but it's better late than never. In fact, some of you might have already seen this.) Click HERE to see "It's a Wonderful Life" in 30 seconds...re-enacted by bunnies. It's quite a thing to behold. Seriously, check it out...it'll only take you 30 seconds after all. :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

One of them has to be BTTF. Not sure if its #1 or #3 though.

-Alyssa:-)

7:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home