BingBongBoom!!!

A place for anything and everything that comes to mind.

Monday, December 01, 2008

Vince Trumps the Vamps!?!

Move over, Edward & Bella! There's a new couple in town!

I guess he's still money, cause puffy, pudgy, still lovable lil baby, Vince Vaughn, dethroned teenage America's favorite film, Twilight, from the #1 spot at the box office. His second holiday fest in two years, Four Christmases, co-starri
ng Academy Award winners Reese Witherspoon and Sissy Spacek, came in at the top spot this past T'giving weekend. Maybe everyone wanted to be festive and see family dysfunction, sprinkled with a bit of dry heaves, Favvy-Favreau, and mayonnaise salad, instead of feasting their eyes on the vampires of Forks. Well, I chose the latter, but I'm sure I'll get to la Savoy soon to see the Christmases x4...that is if my iron levels don't drop too low first.

Who would you rather see???


OR




2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Four Christmases SUCKED!!! - Kendra

11:14 PM  
Blogger amanda said...

That makes me sad, Sissy. Am I a glutton for punishment that I still want to see it???

10:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home