BingBongBoom!!!

A place for anything and everything that comes to mind.

Friday, December 19, 2008

#3 and Counting?

Feeling a bit nostalgic about the holidays, I went back and checked my posts for December '06 and December '07. Last year we saluted the great Mary Steenburgen for her work in not one, but TWO, Christmas classics. This year she racked another one up with "Four Christmases." From what I hear, this one won't be going into the classics column with Elf and One Magic Christmas, but I think it still deserves a lookey-loo. I'm going to try to hit that one up this weekend* (even though it is only 88 minutes long and labeled a dud by Sissy). Speaking of Sissy...even if the movie sucks, at least I'll still get to see Sissy Spacek.

So, Ms. Steenburgen, faithful partner of Ted Danson, we commend you on a third holiday flick. Let's see how many more you can shoot in the upcoming years.

*I'll probably just get to the ticket counter and blurt out Twilight, though. I'm missing Forks and all of its inhabitants.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home