BingBongBoom!!!

A place for anything and everything that comes to mind.

Friday, December 19, 2008

YIPPEE!!!

Christmas break was supposed to start tomorrow, but SCHOOL WAS CANCELED TODAY!!! And guess who doesn't care if there's an extra day added on to the end of this year? THIS GUY! Even if I wasn't el prego (and had to make it up in June) I wouldn't care. An early start to Christmas break is a gift one doesn't get too often, so I'm reveling in it. I watched some Ellen this morning and moved on to the Griswolds. After a leisurely lunch, I have addressed all my Christmas cards. I'm hangin' out in my bright orange fleece-lined Old Navy sweatpants and Bears hoodie. I'm also rockin' some stellar green and red Holiday toe socks with penguins on them. I look so hot right now. The 5-disc-DVD-changer is loaded with Christmas movies, and this has been one of the best days ever*. This truly is the most wonderful time of the year!!!


*For more on another one of the best days ever, check back tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home