BingBongBoom!!!

A place for anything and everything that comes to mind.

Saturday, July 05, 2008

Post 4th Food Coma

Dude, I am still full from yesterday. Why did I just eat those Rachael Ray strombolis I made for dins? I couldn't even eat FREE popcorn at "Hancock" this afternoon, so why did I think it was a good idea to eat strombolis? I mean they're still wicked delicious, but it was a bad idea. I think I have a tum the size of Homie now: it's just large, rotund, and out there. If you take away Homer's bottle of alkihall, I look exactly like the picture to the right...except I'm still sitting up...barely. That's the way I feel anyway...so much for those four pounds I lost over the last couple of weeks. Oh, well: I guess that gives me something to strive toward over the next two weeks.

I think I'm going to go collapse. I hope I make up in time to do church announcements tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home