BingBongBoom!!!

A place for anything and everything that comes to mind.

Monday, June 30, 2008

TRY THIS!

I implore you to try the following recipe from FN doll, Giada de Laurentiis: Orecchiette with Mini-Chicken Meatballs. It was simple, easy, and SO DELICIOUS! Don't be scared with the pasta cut, "orecchiette." I just used a small cut shell pasta instead. We had it for dins yesterday, and I'm still dreaming of eating it. Thank goodness there are leftovers! There's no heavy tomato sauce involved, so it's perfect for a summer time dish. In fact, I bet it's also great cold.

My only advice: cut back on the cheese and some calories. You don't need as much in the meatballs as is called for, and you don't need extra on top...of course, if you're a true Italian cook, you're probably thinking I'm completely out of line suggesting it, but it is just that, a SUGGESTION.

Seriously, give it a shot!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home