BingBongBoom!!!

A place for anything and everything that comes to mind.

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Red Dawn

Everytime I watch I Love the 80's: 3D (and believe me, I think I've seen all episodes in their entirety about five times), I ask myself, "Self, why haven't I seen 80's Cold War classic 'Red Dawn?'" I mean, it stars several 80's icons: Patrick Swayze, Charlie Sheen, C. Thomas Howell, Jennifer Grey (pre-cut up), and Lea Thompson. It has a horrible premise: Ruskies invading the great U.S.of A. to take our corn!?! I mean, c'mon! How have I NOT seen this??? The 80's teen dream team take those Ruskies down. USA! USA! And, it also co-stars Harry Dean Stanton! Hello! "Dream a Little Dream?" "One Magic Christmas?" Anyone? He's the coolest and creepiest at the same time (see: "Big Love").

I think I know what's going to the top of my Queue. Seriously: I'm gonna go do it right now before I forget again. Cause the next time I see I Love the 80's: 3D, I'm gonna be able to say, "Yep, I've seen that."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home