BingBongBoom!!!

A place for anything and everything that comes to mind.

Friday, June 27, 2008

I'm Baaaaaaaaaack!

Hello, friends & neighbors!

After a long absence, which included trips to the fair Cape of Girardeau, NYC, and our nation's fair capital, I am back and ready to write! The beginning of summer has had it's ups (my trips!) and downs (flooding, car & elliptical trouble, softball team still losing), but with two months of freedom left, I'm rarin' to keep you entertained.

Over the next few days, expect to be entertained with some awesome stories* of NYC/DC, and after that? Well
, I'm sure I'll come up with some inane topics. :)

And the following picures is just to get you ready for July 18...and maybe a leetle bit scared, too?





*Well, let's face it: We all know they're really just gonna be ramblings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home