BingBongBoom!!!

A place for anything and everything that comes to mind.

Sunday, November 04, 2007

SETEC ASTRONOMY

I watched "Sneakers" again last night, and I always forget how phenomenal that film is! It's SO good! Have you seen it? If you haven't: 1) slap yourself, 2) go rent it, and 3) skip the renting, just buy it.

It has one of THE best ensemble casts ever assembled: Robert Redford and Sidney Poitier should be enough to get you to see it, then add River Phoenix, Dan Aykroyd, David Strathairn, Ben Kingsley, AND Stephen Tobolowsky! Plus a very young (and svelte) Donal Logue makes an appearance. Are you running to your door to go buy it yet?

It's always forgotten on Top 100 Lists, but I'm sure it would rank in my Top 15 (I'm still working on the actual details, but I'm sure it would be in the top 15). It's quotable ("I've never had a car I could fit comfortably in"), and it's a funny, light, drama, suspense all rolled up into one! HOW COULD YOU NOT HAVE SEEN THIS MOVIE?

P.S. I'll give you extra credit if you can tell me what SETEC ASTORNOMY stands for.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home