BingBongBoom!!!

A place for anything and everything that comes to mind.

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Would You Light My Candle?

First live RENT viewing since 1999 will commence tomorrow at 8 p.m. I'm so excited!!! How has it been so long since I've seen my favorite musical live you might ask? Well, it comes to the Assembly Hall way too much, and the last time I had tix, I ended up throwing my guts up the night before (remember that, Sissy?). Anyway...it doesn't matter how long it's been. What does matter is I get to see it at the Fabulous Fox tomorrow. YIPPEE!!! (Of course it won't be as good as Anthony Rapp, but that day can only happen once in my life...I'm so glad it did, too!)

1 Comments:

Blogger jacob said...

yay! who is playing mimi? kelly clarkson?

I gotta go see Lance Bass on broadway. come along

8:48 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home