BingBongBoom!!!

A place for anything and everything that comes to mind.

Monday, October 15, 2007

What's Your Damage?

I really don't know what my damage is. I don't know why it's been so hard for me to consistently blog my heart out this school year. Maybe it's because the kids are actually good this year: I don't want to run and hide in the internet ether every night. Instead I revel in how good they've been and what thoughtful writers they are (YES, I did say thoughtful). On Friday I went to my favorite bookstore, and my old boss said that it was amazing that I was smiling at 3:45 on a Friday afternoon. Such a different picture than last year that he was amazed and happy for me.

I will promise again to try to change my ways, because I know so many of you look forward to this everyday (um...right?).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home