BingBongBoom!!!

A place for anything and everything that comes to mind.

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!


Been a frightful day...LITERALLY! Kiddies at school were acting like they were howlin' at a full moon, but wait! The full moon was last Friday. I guess they saved it for today. I was very happy to come home, stare at my beautiful Halloween village, and read a young adult vampire novel. What could be better than literary teen angst? Couple that with VAMPIRES! The goblins and ghouls came to my house, and a very cute kitty and train engineer did, too. We've watched "The Omen" and are now tucking into a freaky, deaky episode of "X-Files." So, all in all: scary day at school but great day at my Halloween home. Hope you all didn't too scared today!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home