BingBongBoom!!!

A place for anything and everything that comes to mind.

Thursday, October 04, 2007

Mini Rant (or why the first week of October sucks)

All's I know is this:

  • It's October 4

  • I'm still hot and wearing shorts

  • Global warming sucks

  • That Al Gore might be onto something

  • It needs to be fall

  • I want to eat soup, pick pumpkins, & drink hot apple cider
  • It should be long sleeve/light sweater weather by now
And, I'm done. Oh, wait, one more thing:
  • The Cubs are KILLING me (slowly)

Now I'm done.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have found myself getting irrationally angry at...whoever...about the temperature. I want fall! It's my favorite time of year and it's so brief as it is and, and, WAH!!!

9:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now it's cold. Cold is OK. Cloudy is not OK.

9:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home