BingBongBoom!!!

A place for anything and everything that comes to mind.

Thursday, October 04, 2007

Nothing Says Christmastime Like the Demon Barber of Fleet Street

The "Sweeney Todd" preview up and running online. Click HERE to get a glimpse of Tim Burton's newest cinematic adventure. It stars Johnny Depp, of course, and Helena Bonham Carter (his latest muse after she broke up his union with Lisa Marie which happened after she broke up Kenneth Branagh's union with Emma Thompson...not that people like me keep track). Co-starring is Alan Rickman and Sacha Baron Cohen. I can't think of a better way to spend my Christmas holiday than with another one of Burton's motley crews. Hoorah!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so excited about this!!! Tim Burton and Johnny Depp together? Sign me up!

9:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home