BingBongBoom!!!

A place for anything and everything that comes to mind.

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Nerd Alert

So I was talking to Brian at Pages the other night, and he shared with me some great Doctor Who news. I flipped my lid when I found out the fifth Doctor (Peter Davison) will be meeting the tenth Doctor (Tennant) in a Children in Need special. I was also very excited when Brian showed me the picture below.


Then I commented to Brian, "You know, ever since I've started talking about Doctor Who a lot, my friends don't talk to me as much." I'm the same girl!!! Just a bit nerdier. But, wait...I was always a nerd...ok, just not as nerdy. So I guess the nerdier term applies. I also now own Transformers: The Movie. (Thanks, mom!) Please still call. My cell is lonely.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home