BingBongBoom!!!

A place for anything and everything that comes to mind.

Sunday, December 24, 2006

Tis the Season to be Merry...


...finish that line for extra special double Christmas points.

Well, folks, I'm tryin' to get better her at BBB headquarters. I'm going to try to go to churh in about an hour, because Christmas without church is well, not Christmas. I'm snuggled on the couch watching my favorite version of "A Christmas Carol," the 1984 CBS made-for-TV-movie starring George C. Scott. Many would call me a blasphemer, since I don't enjoy the Alastair Sims version, but I've watched this every year since I was five. Christmas isn't complete without it. And, "It's a Wonderful Life" is following Christmas Eve service. :)

Wherever you are tonight, whoever you're with, I pray that you have a blessed Christmas Eve. Whatever condition you're in (ie, ME), I hope you can feel the spirit of Christmas all around you. Don't get too wrapped up in the presents. Snuggle down in front of your tree, get some hot chocolate, and get those you love around you: that's all you need tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home