BingBongBoom!!!

A place for anything and everything that comes to mind.

Sunday, December 17, 2006

Speaking of the Grinch...


I was watching Ina's 60-minute holiday special yesterday, and I was getting the willies again when she kissed her hubby, Jeffrey. (She kinda grabs his neck and drags him toward her luscious, ruby lips.) But I really got the willies when Jeffrey said he had to go work. It was Christmas Eve, and he was going to be working on Christmas Day, too. So, please, someone tell me: Is Jeffrey Jewish??? If he is, I guess it's okay, but Chanukah lasts 8 days, and it usually coincides with Christmas. There was no excuse for this fine man to be working, when he could be cuddled up with sweet Ina and her hot mulled cider (spiked with RUM, of course) on a cold Christmas Eve.

I was so sad for him. Even if I'm feeling a tad Grinchy toward my chilruns, at least I'm in the spirit at home and NOT working on Christmas Eve and Day. I hope the Mimosa he made for him and Iner was strong enough to get him through his long Scrooge of a day.

Oh, and by the way, if you were worried, Ina says it's okay to use butter during the holidays, cause it's that special time of year. So, I guess that means it's that special time of year for her and Paula EVERYDAY.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

of course he and Ina are jewish (in spirit)... what with the Challah! Bread Pudding and the Ruggelach! And any other food words that end in a -ah or -ach sound!

I guess Jeffrey's gotta make that paper--even during Chanukah--just to keep up on the bills for new BMWs, hand-made Ina shirts, the best "good" ingredients around, etc. etc. etc.

He'll be working 'til he's 100.

7:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home