BingBongBoom!!!

A place for anything and everything that comes to mind.

Sunday, December 17, 2006

Christmas Time is Here...


...and school is making me Grinchy! I'm fine when I'm at home, but boy oh boy, those kids are gettin' to me this year! OK, it's not just them. It's also the fact that I have to be in school until Wednesday. At 6:30 this morning, I awoke from a wretched nightmare where a colleague told me I had to work at school until Friday. I wasn't able to sleep well after that, so here I am watching Party Line with the Hearty Boys.

One thing is good though: whenever I'm at home, surrounded by my trees and decs, I'm a happy lil Christmas elf (although I really don't want to see that straight to DVD movie...even if it was HC, Jr.). Now, if I could just get that elusive Wii for Martin, I'd be so happy. I can't complain about this, though, because I'm not committed enough to get up at 5 a.m. and stand in line at Best Buy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home