BingBongBoom!!!

A place for anything and everything that comes to mind.

Sunday, November 19, 2006

Happy Birthday...


...to me!

I've had a great #27. I did no grading all weekend, opened lots of presents, eaten loads of cake and good food, and had wonderful, thoughtful calls and visits from family and friends. Thanks to everyone for making it a wonderful weekend!

I had to include She-Ra in this post, because my parents got me this for my birfday. (I spent today watching the first three episodes, which were edited together for the He-Man/She-Ra movie in which she was introduced.) They also supplied me with a digital camera, so I can finally join my friends in viewing my pictures before purchasing them. Finally, Martin got me a really special gift: a replica first edition of Papa Hemingway's For Whom the Bell Tolls. Since we met in a Hemingway class, he thought this a perfect gift for me. I love it!

P.S. All the gifts I received were AWESOME, but if I went into detail, or simply listed them, this would be too long and boring. I will make a note, however, to point out the limited edition Pearl Jam photograph book purchased for me by my special cuz, Kendra. It's worth every cent.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

SOMETIMES I THINK OF JAMIE LEE CURTIS DRESSED AS SHE-RA AND THEN I GET DIZZY, AND THEN I HAVE TO GO BACK INSIDE WHERE THE WINDOWS ARE HEAVILY SCREENED.

6:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home