BingBongBoom!!!

A place for anything and everything that comes to mind.

Monday, December 25, 2006

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!


Well, I don't know if I'm fully recovered, but I sure ate like it today! My tum-tum will probably pay be back for it tomorrow, but I don't care, cause today is THE BEST DAY OF THE YEAR!!!

I LOVE CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!

Some of you may be casual readers, and if you don't know me, you don't know how serious I am when I say that. It's the truth. I live and breathe Christmas. It's the best time of the year, and if I'm wearing black tomorrow, it's cause I'm sad it's not the big day. Do I love it for presents? DON'T INSULT ME like that. I love what it stands for: joy, peace, and the promise of miracles. They happen everyday. They may be small, like someone missing out on a puddle of muddy water, or they may be huge, like the birth of a small, seemingly insignificant babe in a manger (that's my favorite one).

I'll be slightly sad tomorrow, that's true, but the joy of this day will linger on awhile longer. If you haven't figured out what Christmas is about yet, if you still think it's all about presents and food, I hope you find your way to the light soon and learn what it's all about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home