BingBongBoom!!!

A place for anything and everything that comes to mind.

Friday, August 11, 2006

The Boys are Back in Town


I didn't mean for it to be an NSYNC kinda day, but when I saw JC's 30th birthday posted on EOnline, I had to do a twofer. I just hope Martin can find some way to forgive me.

Well, it was seven years ago this month I saw my first NSYNC concert. My good buddy, Catherine, called me in my dorm room and said, "Do you want to see Jordan Knight open for NSYNC?" How could I resist? I got to see my old flame, Jordan the Tawrus, open for what would soon be my newest boyband fave, NSYNC. Oh, what one wink can do to some gals. (I also got to see Joey McIntyre solo in concert, Donnie Wahlberg in his screen debut, and the best gosh darn tour of LA ever thanks to XMASELF.)

It seems like the boys really got down for JC's 30th...well, all but Joey. He's probably too busy at home with the wife and kid. JC has certainly come a long way from licking the hidden floor cam on "Digital Getdown," huh, girls? Lance, being loud, proud, and gay, brought his buddy, Reichen, and a group of "fratish guys." For the full rundown of the party, follow this handy dandy link. The writing is dull, but if you're really interested, you can check it out.

I was just a bit nostalgic when I saw the pic and wanted to reminisce about those bygone NSYNC days. Ahhh...OK, I'm done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home