BingBongBoom!!!

A place for anything and everything that comes to mind.

Monday, February 18, 2013

Such a Tool

I always said I wouldn't be THAT Mom.

The babes and I spent our President's Day eating pancakes at the Original Pancake house and doing morning shopping at Meijer and Sam's Club.  My daughter has some crazy eyes, cause she can spot things from two miles away.  OK, OK...maybe that's a bit of an exaggeration, but the girl's crazy good.  At Target she has spotted Tangled underwear and My Little Pony underwear through racks and racks of clothes and from the opposite end of the Kids' Section.  At Kohl's she spotted Merida/Brave undies from an extreme amount away.  Today, she did it again.  The thing is, I'm always so impressed, I fold and buy her the goods.  Today it was a Clearance Dora shirt at Meijer. 

She also finagled some Spiderman Cheez-Its from me.  "Well, Mama, they don't have the Letter Cheez-Its; those are only at Schnucks.  I guess we'll just have to go to Schnucks then."  After three stops, this wasn't happening.  I think she knew that, too. 



She's just too, too good.

So, in the last week: Alba-THREE, Mama-ZERO.  She's got My Little Pony undies, a Dora shirt, and Spiderman Cheez-Its.  I'm down $20. 



I am THAT Mom. 

1 Comments:

Anonymous Jo Mama said...

With those big blue eyes that can see from frozen foods to the Meijer clearance (and ones that include a Cars shirt for Kean), who wouldn't be down $20? Worth.every.penny.

7:59 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home