BingBongBoom!!!

A place for anything and everything that comes to mind.

Saturday, February 16, 2013

Suits & Ties

It's official. Suits & Ties are back, folks.  (If they were every actually out is not up for discussion, because it ruins the theme of this post.)

Thanks to NKOTB's Package Tour and Timberlake's new single, they look BETTER than EVER.



I love that the boys of my childhood are men, producing sweet swaggy music, and are fighting with the best of the new babies to keep their old fans dancin' and swoonin'.



Guess what, JT?  You're not a spring chicken anymore, either.  Your new single isn't at the tip top of my list yet, but I appreciate that you want to evolve, experiment, and it's about time you got us some new tunage.

It's gonna be a great spring, with new albums from two of my favorite poppy performing artists (yes, NKOTB counts as ONE entity, therefore the two stands as legit), and it's gonna be an even better summer, when I get to see NKOTB with my dearest cousin, who went through New Kids mania with me during our youth.

YAY MUSIC!!!  YAY MEMORIES!!!  YAY SUITS & TIES!!! 


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice article, exactly what I needed.

Feel free to surf to my website; zulutrade

9:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home