BingBongBoom!!!

A place for anything and everything that comes to mind.

Sunday, November 25, 2012

RUH-ROH.

Wow.  Um...yeah.  So...uh...ah...

I haven't posted since September 24?  Why didn't anyone tell me!?! 

So, here's the haps:

  • Went to Paris and Reading for an early 10th anniversary trip...been blogging about that mostly...until...
  • I got hit with the MEGA COLD of the century.  (At least I hope it's of the century, cause if not, I don't know if I can get through another one without seriously injuring someone.)  Had laryngitis for a week, couldn't sing at church, got over that...have had a cold for FOUR weeks.  Major fatigue, tons of sneezing, horrible cough, and oh, yeah...tons of fatigue.  It tried to get me down, but I FINALLY saw a doctor and got something glorious called a Z-Pack AND an inhaler for that cough.
  • I fought the cold to see this guy:



  • And these guys:



        All within three days of each other.  It was awesome.  
  • TURNED 33!!!  It's my Scottie Pippen year, y'all!  



       Hubby got me an overnight stay AT A SPA!  Paid for my bestie to go, too.  Swedish massage,            pedicure, facial, AND a manicure.  Stayed overnight in a villa with a private hot tub, whirlpool bath, double headed shower, AND a flatscreen in each room.  He KNOWS how to spoil a girl.  After all my sickness, though, it has relaxed me a lot, and I feel better for it. 
  • Our Bubby's about to turn TWO!  It's his Golden Birthday, and he won't even remember.  Anybody got a gold lame suit he can borrow?  No, I'm for REALZ.  Anyone???  It's cool.  I'll just go snag this one.

          
          It's not like I don't know where it is.
  • Oh, and it's the MOST WONDERFUL TIME OF THE  YEAR!  I have no decs up.  :(  I guess I'll trade that, though, since I got to go to a spa.  :)  

I know you missed me, oh 5 Faithful Readers.  I'll try to keep up more. 

1 Comments:

Anonymous Jo Mama said...

Ha Ha Ha and love you, daughter!

8:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home