BingBongBoom!!!

A place for anything and everything that comes to mind.

Saturday, May 21, 2011

A Fright Night Delight


Didn't know "my Doctor" was going to be in the Fright Night remake. Thanks to the "exclusive" first peek during the Tumberfoot SNL, I now know!

I don't know what it is about Colin Farrell, but I've never been a huge fan. I'm not swayed by his dark, brooding Irish looks, but I can get behind him when he plays "light" (Scrubs or In Bruges). It's when he thinks some hard ass or running around trying to be sexy that he gets under my skin. When I heard he had signed up for the Fright Night remake, I was actually impressed and thought I could get behind him in this. Now, I'll definitely be making an attempt to see it...if not in theaters than fo sho on the Netflix. I also enjoy the fact that my Australian girlfriend, Toni Collette, is in it, as well as some Mintz-Platz. Yup, I'll give it a whirl.


Oh, and P.S., I'll be up front and let you know I've never seen the original 1985 Fright Night, even if it does have Chris Sarandon and Roddy McDowell. Sorry, gents, but I might be seeing the bastardization before the original.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home