BingBongBoom!!!

A place for anything and everything that comes to mind.

Thursday, April 28, 2011

The Day is Upon Us!




It's finally happening, folks! After months of anticipation, the Royal Wedding is tomorrow. Did you really think BBB! would let this happen without a comment or two? Sinners.


I remember Chuck and Di's wedding back in '81. I was a young not even two-year-old bairn, and I still remember being awed and dazzled by that long, flowing train. My mom bought a special book, published by People magazine, and I would leaf through it gazing at the pictures of her sapphire ring, their horse-drawn coach, and the packed abbey. What a dream for a young girl!


Now, it's William's turn. How can I NOT get up at 4:00 a.m. tomorrow morning and watch!?! This isn't just an historic event: it's a pop culture event! I'll be on my couch, bleary eyed and pajama'ed up, full of anticipation at the first glimpse of the monarchy's newest couple. Will and Kate are truly the advent of a new era of the royal family. They're fresh, young, and ready to take over the world airwaves.


Get the popcorn pre-made, cause you'll be too tired to do so at 4 in the morning, get the double shots of espresso ready, and snuggle up to your pillows to enjoy the first royal wedding (anyone's cared about) in 28 years!




1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pippa Middleton! Wow!

4:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home