BingBongBoom!!!

A place for anything and everything that comes to mind.

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Trust Your Doctor



That's the tagline for the new series, and I couldn't agree more. I'm the first to admit that I was unsure of our newest Doctor, Matt Smith. You all know how much I'd miss David Tennant, and with Matt Smith being so young, how could he ever portray the 900+ years of life, sorrow, and adventure of Doctor Who?


I'll also be the first to admit that Mr. Smith blew me out of the water with his angry, frustrated portrayal of everyone's favorite time traveling alien.


Rewatching the first series of the new Doctor [Smith] is getting my pumped for this Saturday's premiere (4/23/11) of his second series. For the first time in Doctor Who history, the show will be premiered on the same day on both sides of the Atlantic. I. Am. SOOOO EXCITED! The Doctor's literally coming to America, too, spending time in the wild west and D.C. with TWO companions. Yes, that's right, folks: if you didn't know, Rory, is part of the team!


So, pop your popcorn, get your comfy spot on the couch, and buckle up for another season of Doctor Who adventure!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home