BingBongBoom!!!

A place for anything and everything that comes to mind.

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

RayRay's Newest Competition


Everybody's been doin' it since RayRay started it almost 10 years ago, but she might have some real competition now.

Jamie Oliver's newest cookbook, Jamie's 30 Minute Meals, has just broke records in the UK, and is now the nation's fastest selling non-fiction book. Can you blame the folks, though? I'm sure Jamie will have a lot more to offer than 28 different ways to do a fake lasagna or 15 different chili recipes. Don't get me wrong: I love me some Rachael. But seriously, you can only do so many things with ground beef before you want to throw up at the thought of it.

I can't wait to get my greedy lil hands on this new cookbook. I hope others are trying to cook more at home and eat out less. It's a constant struggle, even for me, especially in our society when it's so easy to hop in the car and get food so quickly. Just remember: the extra time you spend in the kitchen will always have so many more benefits for your health, walet, and family time spent together (to name only three).

Keep an eye out for Jamie's book when it hits the states, and for now, don't be ashamed to dabble in some RayRay fine cuisine. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home