BingBongBoom!!!

A place for anything and everything that comes to mind.

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Tis the Season to Be...

JEFF BRIDGES!!!




Wouldn't you want to be the Dude, too, if you had two stellar films arriving in time for the holidays? TRON: Legacy opens this Friday, December 17, and I confess, even with a brand new, bright, cuddly bundle of joy at home, I just a leeeeeeetle bit jealous of those of you who get to view this film in 3-D at your local cineplex. (I, of course, have the better present, but still, I'm being honest with my twinges of jealousy I feel everytime I see a preview.) And, only Jeff Bridges could make me want to see a John Wayne re-make...well, and you add the Coen Brothers, Matty Damon, and Josh Brolin to the mix, and I'm pretty much putty in your hands. These will both be at the top of my Netflix queue when they are available on DVD. Let's be honest, though: I might just go straight to the Amazon shopping cart to purchase TRON: Legacy on Blu-Ray.

Have a Merry Christmas, Jeff Bridges, and I hope everyone enjoys your awesome performances on the big screen for me. CHEERS!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home