BingBongBoom!!!

A place for anything and everything that comes to mind.

Friday, November 12, 2010

NKOTB Catastrophe

I don't like it.
I don't like it.
I DON'T LIKE IT.




(OK, however, the picture on the front page of the website [above] is not terrible.) Oh, and they have their OWN website!?! Boston Boys, you DON'T NEED THEM! They rode your coattails to millions. Don't ride their's to more comeback millions. Your reunion tour was IN-CREDIBLE! You did an amazing comeback album, so I'll say it again (for the fourth time): YOU DON'T NEED THEM!

And, bee to the dubs, I know this has been news for weeks, but it's taken me a long time to finally commit to the words. My words, as you have read, are limited and not too flattering. Here's the awful truth, though: I still might try to get tickets (Friday, June 17, in Chicago). I have been ruminating on my NKOTB concert from April 2009, and I want to see them again. They were simply outstanding. (You can read about it in the archives.) Just the thought of them with the BSB leaves a sticky, horrible taste in my mouth.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Jo Mama said...

Justin Timberlake anyone?

7:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home