BingBongBoom!!!

A place for anything and everything that comes to mind.

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Serenity+Gunslinger (with a Dash of Sassy Iron Man)


Not since Serenity has the idea of cowboys and aliens felt so right. And, don't let the title fool you: this is going to be EH. PICK. I don't think I have enough words to describe how excited I am about this new film. Words aren't coming to me quickly enough, so let me just spill some out:
  • Harrison Ford as a cowboy.
  • Jonny Favreau directing.
  • Ronny Howard and Stevie Spielberg producing.
  • I like making their names childlike.
  • Except Harrison Ford is too much the man to do that to.
  • Oh, and Daniel Craig's in the mix, too.
  • I'm nerding out.
  • Ohgoshohgoshohgosh!!!
Click HERE for the trailer. Seriously...I don't usually wish the days away, but come on summer!
Oh, and P to the S, after seeing the trailer, I now want Harrison Ford to play Roland in the Dark Tower adaptation. A girl can dream...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home