BingBongBoom!!!

A place for anything and everything that comes to mind.

Saturday, November 06, 2010

HUB-bub, HUB-bub, HUB-bub

As if it wasn't grace enough that the Cooking Channel showed the Galloping Gourmet all summer, but now I have something to keep me warm and snuggly throughout the cold fall and winter months.

What would you do if I sang outta tune? Would you stand up and walk out on me? Sure you could think of these as the opening lines to a Beatles songs, but because of Kevin Arnold, Winnie Cooper, and Paul Pfeiffer, the only I think of when I hear those word are the opening 8 mm family video reels of the Wonder Years. HUB, an amazing channel fighting to keep some 80's pop culture alive, shows Wonder Years EVERY NIGHT, and re-runs the week's shows on the weekends. What would I do without Cori, who told me of this wonderful delight of a channel??? HUB also shows Doogie Howser, Family Ties, G.I. Joe, and Fraggle Rock. I'm telling you, contact your local cable operator NOW, and demand HUB (and the Cooking Channel, too, if you haven't yet).

Now if we could only get Growing Pains in the rotation, I'd never change the channel ever...if when my daughter gives me her big-eyed stares to turn on Wyatt and the Super Readers.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Kendra said...

Carla's been enjoying Doogie. :)

2:47 PM  
Anonymous Jo Mama said...

G.I. Joe - does Andrew know?

7:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home