BingBongBoom!!!

A place for anything and everything that comes to mind.

Saturday, October 16, 2010

If You Didn't Know...


2010 marks the 25th anniversary of my favorite movie of all time ever, Back to the Future. Recently there's been a flurry of press about this monumental anniversary. I've made several BTTF-related posts in the last few months, and today marks another one.

Run to your nearest newsstand, or B&N in this day and age, and pick up the newest edition of Entertainment Weekly. It includes a bevy of cast reunions, including a nice BTTF article starring Calvin Klein and Lorraine Baines-McFly. You could also click HERE to see some awesome photos and videos of the reunions if you don't want to splurge on the magazine. Plus you could tune in to CNN tonight for a televised version of EW's reunion spread. It's playing at 10/9 p.m. central.

I love all the mad props, but I have to say, I hope I'm still around for the 50th anniversary. :)
P.S. If you do go to the EW link above, check out the Lord of the Rings reunion. I met that sweet guy on the left. He's almost as awesome as MJF. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home