BingBongBoom!!!

A place for anything and everything that comes to mind.

Tuesday, December 08, 2009

First Christmas Dinner--O.M.G.


I have promised Husband to attempt a Christmas Dinner this year (which will actually take place on Boxing Day, but still). We're going for bird, stuffing, roasted potatoes, the whole nine. I am scared. I have so much to live up to. His Mum makes a GREAT Christmas dinner, and I have to try to replicate it. Oh. My. Goodness. I'm so scared. So, what do I do? Who do I turn to? My favorite Brit chefs, of course!

No, I'm not talking about Two Fat Ladies! I'm enlisting Nigeller and Jamie for some yuletide help.

I just received Nigella Lawson's Christmas cookbook. While sifting through all of the cocktails and buxom shots of her rack, I think I found some interesting recipes that I can attempt. Jamie Oliver's website is chock full of awesome Christmas ideas/recipes, AND I still watch his Christmas DVD every year (thank you, Brother-in-Law).

It's a daunting task, but I think I'm up for it? Now, does anyone know where I can get some goose fat for them roast potatoes?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home