BingBongBoom!!!

A place for anything and everything that comes to mind.

Tuesday, December 08, 2009

WOW

Sooooooo much has happened in the last few weeks! I can't believe I've been away so long. Well, doesn't it always happen this time of year? If you've kept up with me in the past, you know I LOVE Christmas, and this year has been jolly so far!

  • I've got four trees up at home, but if anyone has any advice on where to find a cute one for a cute baby, let me know.
  • Because of all the things that have been going on, I only just got my classroom decs up TODAY! It's so much merrier already!

  • I've mourned the passing of a dear student, who will be missed for the rest of my days I'm sure.

  • We celebrated the coming of my 30th year (what! what!), Thanksgiving, and the babe's baptism. Busy, busy!!!

  • We also had brother-in-law come and go. Husband finally had someone to talk football with, and I'm sorry the comradeship is gone.

  • I also saw an awesome movie TWICE. (You know I'm talkin' 'bout New Moon.)
The holiday season is in full throw, papers are piling up to grade, cause all I want to do is watch Christmas movies, and school only has 8 more days before break. I better get that red pen markin'! Or, in my case, blue, pink, green, and orange pens--I hate using red.

And, WHY a picture of Jamie Oliver? Cause it's Christmas, and I always watch his Christmas special...DUH! ;)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home