BingBongBoom!!!

A place for anything and everything that comes to mind.

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Where's Padma!?!

Top Chef: Masters started tonight. I was quite stoked, having gotten quite addicted to Top Chef through some mind bogglingly long marathons seen on Bravo over the past few weeks. BUT, there's no Padma! How can you have Top Chef: Masters with no Padma? What did she do? Did Calicchio get mad at her having all the hot screen time? I could do some internet research to find out, but as stated in the previous post, I gots a kid now, and I don't have time to shuffle through internet gossip. So, if anyone knows and cand just leave me a comment, I'd be really grateful.

Anyhoo...I'm ticked. The new chick is definitely not as hot. I guess I'll have to give her a chance to let her charisma shine through. Come back, Padma. :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home