BingBongBoom!!!

A place for anything and everything that comes to mind.

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Where Have I Been?


Most of you who read (all five of you) know that I've been quite busy. It's been a long absence for me from the ole blog, because I've been busy getting used to life as a new mommy! (I'm especially trying to figure out how long to let her sleep and when to force her to stay awake, even when bawling her head off. Any advice would be appreciated!)

Alba Elizabeth was born on May 27, 2009, at 3:37 p.m. She shares her birthday with her great uncle Andy, and while I was hoping she'd share her birthday with Jimmy Stewart, she gets to share it with one heck of a guy who'll actually know and love her. She's absolutely wonderful; she's everything a first baby should be. She's beautiful, lovable, huggable, and perfect. We are absolutely in love with her and cover her with millions of kisses everyday. She's got one great pair of lungs in her, cause when she's mad/hungry/wet/poopy, she'll definitely let her know. I could go on and on and on, but I don't want to bore you too much.

She's taken over BBB! headquarters, so our posts might soon be few and far between, but it'll be for good reason. We'll try our best to keep abreast of Twilight and Doctor Who news for our large readership, but if we fall behind, please forgive us. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger jacob said...

We forgive you. Bring her out to DC. I'm sure the airplane would love another crying baby onboard!

8:46 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home