BingBongBoom!!!

A place for anything and everything that comes to mind.

Friday, May 22, 2009

Tennant to Take Up Seat on PBS

Thanks to my friend, Emily, who is a stalwart Masterpiece Theatre fan, I now have the info that one of BBB!'s favorites, David Tennant, will soon be hosting Masterpiece Contemporary. This new gig will start in October, and the first film he's introducing is helmed by Jonny Lee Miller and Chiwetel Ejiofar--two more favorite Brits! (I tell you again, I'm on the wrong continent for favorite actors and shows...and husbands for that matter.) I still remember Dame Diana Rigg introducing the weekly installments of Mystery back in the day, so I assume it will be much like this. And, even better, since he'll be hosting as himself--not the Doctor--we'll all be able to hear his Scottish accent. Lovely!

Thanks again, Emily!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home