BingBongBoom!!!

A place for anything and everything that comes to mind.

Thursday, June 25, 2009

What to Say?


This is how I remember Michael Jackson. I would open up my Thriller album almost daily and kiss the centerfold picture. I thought he was so cute! My little 3-year-old bro would make fun of me, but I didn't care. Thriller was the first album I remember taking pride in owning. Sure I had Sesame Street and Disney LP's before that one, but Thriller was the beginning of my own choice music collection.

The King of Pop had some bad times, some REALLY bad times. We all know it, and we can't deny the weird choices he made. But the fact remains that Michael Jackson was one of the most influential solo pop artists of all time. At his prime, he was breathtaking. The moves, the voice, the outstanding contributions to pop music cannot be denied.

I'll miss him. In fact, I've missed him for years already.

*I'm sorry I have to say this before I go: I just hope this isn't some weird publicity hoax, because let's face it, he's had some really twisted ideas lately.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It would be a great way to get out of all of those tour dates he didn't remember committing to.

-Alyssa

8:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home