BingBongBoom!!!

A place for anything and everything that comes to mind.

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Thanks, TCM!

Woo-hoo! The Natural is on! Does it matter that I have it on DVD? Oh, hecks no, cause I'm gonna sit here and watch every glorious moment and listen to every second of its phenomenal score. One of my favorite parts is on right now. Roy is about to strike out the Whammer, and then he'll do a lil hop-step. Classic Redford! I still fluctuate between this and Hoosiers being my favorite sports movie of all time. Speaking of those two...

Just how in blazing heckfire did Barbara Hershey land a role in both of these magnificent films?!? Maybe the reason I dislike her so much is because of what she does to Roy Hobbs in The Natural. Anyway...

I love this movie, and it makes me want it to be baseball season (spring training has started, ya know), even if this will be the first year in six I haven't been to the Friendly Confines. Oh, well. I think baby's more important. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home