BingBongBoom!!!

A place for anything and everything that comes to mind.

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Things to be Thankful For

In no particular order...

Husband :)
The bun in the oven
My fambly
My friends
Hoodies & lounge pants
BTTF
Really, REALLY good books you can read over and over again (like Dark Tower, Twilight, and HP)
Drinking hot cocoa while snuggled under fleece blankets
Looking forward to Christmas
Christmas music
iPods & playlists (--especially my Christmas playlist!)
Dishwashers
The free popcorn bucket at la Savoy
YOU--if you're still reading ;)
Pages for All Ages Bookstore
Calphalon pots and pans
TV shows on DVD (--especially Doctor Who, The Office, and Freaks & Geeks)
Fall walks
Cubs games at Wrigley (--I ain't goin' to no Busch)
Chicken tenders & mashed potatoes
Food Network
Jesus!
Date nights with hubby

I'm sure I'll think of more later. Tell me what you're thankful for now. HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger jacob said...

Is that how Jesus! wants His name spelled now? Like "Hello Dolly!"? Hope you had a good Thanksgiving -- minus the Hootie.

8:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I miss you

9:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home