BingBongBoom!!!

A place for anything and everything that comes to mind.

Friday, November 28, 2008

MTV=The Place for Movie Classics

OK, I give up. Never again shall I see a music video on MTV. Why do they even have the Video Music Awards anymore? Right now they're showing the 1993 inspirational sports classic "Rudy," starring Mr. Sean Astin...do they want to become ESPN Lite? Don't get me wrong: I love me some Rudy. But what the heck does it have to do with MTV!?! It doesn't even have a hip, rockin' soundtrack. And, on my cable info box it says: starring Jon Favreau and Greta Lind. Favvy-Favreau as the main star? Who is Greta Lind? I seen this movie two dozen times, and I don't even know what character she plays. Whatever, MTV. Just roll out your slutty episodes of "A Double Shot of Love with the Ikki Twins" or some more stupid, spoiled antics of "The Hills" crew.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home