BingBongBoom!!!

A place for anything and everything that comes to mind.

Thursday, November 20, 2008

TOMORROW


Where did this week go??? I can't believe TWILIGHT comes out tomorrow! I had such grand plans to post everyday, but life, school, and class got in the way. I didn't even get to properly celebrate my birthday. :( I've been busy turning another to the Forks way of life. A student teacher at school has been staying up every night reading Twilight instead of grading. Ah, I love passing on both procrastination and Twilight at the same time!

I need to stop dwelling on this missed week and start focusing on the big show tomorrow. It's been getting dreadful reviews from both die hard fans of the book and critics (it's just a long CW drama--ouch). Oh, baby, please! Reviews have never kept me away. I'm still going.

So, get out your Cafe Press tee-shirts...I know you have 'em! Crank up that soundtrack...so many superfans have already bought it! And, maybe get some earplugs...there's gonna be so many squealing middle schoolers that you'll barely be able to hear Pattinson deliver his tortured lines.

ENJOY!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've already seen it, na na na na na na!!!!
-Alyssa:-)

9:47 AM  
Blogger amanda said...

wow. real mature, 'lyssa. i don't get to go til tomorrow. :(

10:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home