BingBongBoom!!!

A place for anything and everything that comes to mind.

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Coming Up This Week

This week is the beginning of my most favorite time of year. For some of you, holiday fun time starts with Thanksgiving, but for me, it usually starts a whole week earlier. My holiday fun time starts with my birthday, November 19. After that, it's Thanksgiving, then the ole wedding anniversary, and then CHRISTMAS!!! It's my favorite time of the year. Time to start snuggling down, breaking out those fleece wraps, and warming up the hot chocolate.

And, this year, it will be even better, because this Friday, November 21, "Twilight" will be released nation-wide. I've been anticipating this release for many, many months, and I think it's perfect to celebrate the season with...vampires? Well, it works for me anyway. ;) You can bet I'll be giving you a review next weekend. I know you'll await this post with as much anticipation as you await new Doctor Who posts.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe its almost here! Sissy and Kara and I are going to the midnight show!!!! And then again at 7:00. We're kind of freaks. Its gonna be awesome:-)
-Alyssa

8:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know about anyone else, but I love the Twilight posts! Keep them coming!

3:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what a fantastic picture!! I can't wait til friday...which I keep thinking is tomorrow. I'm a day off this week...too excited!!! Thanks for introducing me to the books...I'm forever indebted to you for my obsession!!
~cori

8:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home