BingBongBoom!!!

A place for anything and everything that comes to mind.

Sunday, November 16, 2008

5 Days & Counting

I've been encouraged to keep the Twilight posts up, so I will do my best. Today's subject: EDWARD CULLEN.

I was curious what images would pop up when I searched "Edward Cullen" on the ole google. I found some interesting interpretations, some downright scary interpretations, and I picked the three below as the ones I think would stimulate the most conversation.

Here is a Japanese-inspired graphic of Edward. White skin: check. Bronze hair: check. But I think this one looks a little too nice and sweet. C'mon: Edward's a BEAST! (As the kids would say.) eldanis.deviantart.com

Next is this freakish photograph of an Edward wannabe. He's definitely got the marble chest thing going on. Those eyes aren't too comforting, though. Bella loves to look in his butteryscotchy-just fed-bronze eyes, but these just look...um, freaky. Not my type this one.

lakija.deviantart.com

Finally, the movie Edward. I've read some really nasty things about the casting of Robert Pattison as Edward,
but I think the posts are really unfair. He's gonna be great. And, personally, I don't think he's ugly, though a lot of peeps out there shout about how atrocious looking he is. Poor guy. Whatever, dude: you got a fan in me. You've also been a part of the two most anticipated book adaptations of the early 21st century! Who cares what those losers say? (If you can't tell, he's definitely my favorite.) By the way, his hair is great. Really thick and full; Bella will have fun playing with it. ;)
wikipedia.org

So, VOTE! Which is your favorite?






1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I vote for Robert...even though I really hate the animated posters/pics. I wanted a realistic picture for the posters!! I can't wait to see what you write about Bella...don't talk bad about KS!! I've read a LOT of people have been real critical of her and I don't appreciate it!!
~cori

8:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home