BingBongBoom!!!

A place for anything and everything that comes to mind.

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Ah, the Lure of Vampires

For those of you who've been hiding under rocks (or not reading this blog), "Twilight" will be released next Friday, November 21. But, before the film's even been released, the movie's soundtrack has already hit #1 on the charts. The last soundtrack to do that? Eminem's "Eight Mile." (Man, how I don't miss him.) I'm hesitant to ever buy a soundtrack before seeing a film. Sure the cover of the CD is hot, but Perry Farrell is on the soundtrack. The last time I saw that guy he was going on about honey bees and Mayor Daley's roof. Um, I'll wait to spend my hard-earned cash. But all you lil girls with disposable income, go for it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home