BingBongBoom!!!

A place for anything and everything that comes to mind.

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Oh. My. Gosh.

(Yeah, yeah, I've been busy. That's all I'll say.)


But to get back to the topic. Oh. My. Gosh. The Doctor Who season 4 finale was sooooooo good. I've thought about it for the past few days, and while I was hesitant at first to give it the TWO thumbs up, I've officially decided to do so. There was one hiccup, but I've gotten over that. And, yes, I did cry at the end. (Billie Piper promised I would on the cover of Doctor Who magazine a few months ago; she was so right.) Everyone was there: Sarah Jane, K-9, Capt. Jack, Rose, Jackie, Mickey, Martha, and the Daleks. I would feel bad, like I was ruining something for you, but 1) I know the people that read this don't watch the Doctor, and 2) very few people actually read this. ;) Anyway...I'm a nerd, I lurved it, and I can't wait for November 19, my birfday. If I don't get that 4th season wrapped up in pretty birfday paper, I might cry. I can't wait to watch the whole season again*.



*Even though I was VERY doubtful at first, this season ended up being jolly good. There were only two episodes that got my guff(...gruff? You know what I mean), and those I probably will only watch again once. The Moffat two-parter was to die for! And you have NO idea what I'm talking about!!! But I don't care! ;)

1 Comments:

Blogger Joe B. said...

We all cried.

Stand proud.

I still have it on my DVR from when it aired on SciFi months ago.

You have great taste.

10:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home