BingBongBoom!!!

A place for anything and everything that comes to mind.

Saturday, October 04, 2008

RIGHT NOW

Do you know what's happening right now? Right now as I type this? Right now as I sit in my bedroom dreading the start of Game 3 of the NLDS? Do you know???

The New Kids are in Chicago!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm stuck here, two and a half hours south.


Yup, that's right, folks. I've finally succumbed to the fact that I'm majorly bummed about the fact that I don't get to see NKOTB on their grand reunion tour. Today instead, I got to glimpse their brand new Behind the Music on VH-1. I say glimpse, because I did not sit through the whole thing. Their "behind the music facts" are things I've been hip to since I was freaking 8!!!

  • The boys grew up on the bad streets of Dorchester--duh.
  • Joey "quit" at one time, cause he felt uncomfortable with the constant ribbing by the older boys--yeah, yeah.
  • Maurice Starr wanted the boys to call him captain or general (hence the stupid hat)--got it.
  • They were marketed to black audiences first, via R&B radio--knew it.
  • They burst on to the scene when a POP radio DJ played "Please Don't Go Girl" in Florida--I know.
  • Donnie destroyed hotel rooms, Jon had anxiety issues, and they sold millions of dollars of shiz that got out of control--I KNOW!!!!!

Holy jeez! It was the most uninformative stuff I've ever seen! I'm just bitter, cause I'm not where I want to be tonight. Whatever. I want to see the 40-year-olds dance just one more time...Is that so much to ask!?!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry, Cousin. The tickets were sooo expensive!!! I'd love to see them, too!

7:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG!! I luuuv KNOTB, yeppers, STILL do and ain't ashamed to admit it.

Look at the hawtness in that picture!

10:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home