BingBongBoom!!!

A place for anything and everything that comes to mind.

Thursday, March 27, 2008

What You've Been Waiting For

C'mon, don't deny it: You miss the Doctor Who posts. It's alright; I know you do. Because I know you've all been missing new DW episodes as much as I have, I wanted to let you know that the fourth season of the new Doctor Who series will start on the BBC on April 5--YES! Even better news is that Sci-Fi will start airing the new episodes as early as May! (Don't worry: I'll let you know the official start date later.) Now, who's gonna invite me over to watch the Doctor and Donna on their telly??? :)


P. to the S.--Curious about my constant DW talk? Want to get hooked on the Doctor like me? Check out the DW marathon (with some of the best second season Tennant episodes) on Sci Fi: Saturday, April 11, 7 a.m.-3 p.m.
P. to the S. squared--Stick around on Sci Fi April 11 at 6:30 to check out the DW spin off, "The Sarah Jane Adventures," starring the fifth Doctor's companion, Sarah Jane Smith (Elisabeth Sladen). It's more the kids, with a talented young adult backing cast.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home